What’s Coming This Episode?
Sometimes relationships come to an end. It happens every day. They tend to end with a bang – an explosive finale from which there is no recovery. But can they end well, with both parties still on good terms? It can happen, but rarely does. So what’s the secret of a good break up?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned his book Waking Up is Hard to Do
- Ed remembered one of his fave movies – Annie Hall
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).