What’s Coming This Episode?
Did you know that hospital admissions for eating disorders have doubled in the past six years here in the UK? Yep. Not good. Sean and Ed take a look at what can lead to an eating disorder and how men and women can overcome their disorder…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Find out more about Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- There’s been a surge in reported cases in recent years
- What’s up with women’s clothes sizing?
- How our average size has changed over the years
Resource of the Week
- Sean STRONGLY recommended getting help – call a therapist or get to your GP
- Ed gave another mention to the guys at Beat Eating Disorders
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).