What’s Coming This Episode?
Sean uncovered an article this week that explained how and why cyberchondria is eating up a lot of time at our clinics and hospitals. So why is it a problem and how do we tackle our relationship with anxiety?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the topic, well worth a read
- The article that kicked off our discussion on this topic
- Cyberchondria explained
Resource of the Week
- Sean raised a glass to Louise Hay who passed away recently. Her book You Can Heal Your Life is a classic
- Ed recalled the Minimalist Film. Check it out
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).