What’s Coming This Episode?
Sleep and food. Two of our favourite things. They’re separate right? Wrong! We might all know that having a strong coffee before isn’t a great idea but what else can we do to make sure we sleep well and wake up ready to hit the ground running?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the topic, well worth a read
- How to sleep better
- Celery and sleep
- … more benefits of celery!
Resource of the Week
- Sean thanked the guys at NestMaven for their article on sleep
- Ed remembered a documentary about fasting he’d seen – take a look online, fascinating!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).