[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Revenge is a dish best served cold, so the saying goes. Revenge can be done instinctively in a flash or planned in detail for months or even years. We know we shouldn’t though, so how can we learn to resist the temptation?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Watch the live stream here (we’re working on sound quality for future live recordings)
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- 10 famous acts of revenge
Resource of the Week
- Sean and Ed recommended a couple of films – Kill Bill and The Godfather
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).