[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Wouldn’t it be great if we lived here? Wouldn’t my life be perfect if I was with that person? Yep, the grass is always greener folks. Or is it? Why do we crave what we don’t have? Is it healthy or should we be looking for contentment with what we have?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- ‘Grass is greener’ syndrome
- An equation for happiness?
Resource of the Week
- Sean thought you should crack out the Ordinance Survey maps or take a local history class
- Ed shared the ‘Happiness Equation’ video interview he saw on Channel 4 News
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).