[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Christmas has changed quite a bit through the years but it’s roots remain. It’s the perfect time to forget about work, settle down and spend some time with the folks we love. In this week’s show Sean and Ed reminisce about their favourite games to play – ditch those gadgets guys!
Happy Christmas! Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended to many games to summarise here!
- Ed played Cards Against Humanity once and loved (warning: may cause massive offence)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).