[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Consider this: the same brain that was used 200 years ago to drive a horse and cart is now flying a jumbo jet. The same brain that went out into the field to harvest the crops, is now using computer technology. Today our brains are processing more information in a week than than they did in a lifetime 200 years ago. The world has changed, but have we?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- 10 steps to beating information overload
- Lifehack on information overload
Resource of the Week
- Sean said… switch off!
- Ed insists you watch this witty TED talk on unsubscribing from emails (then switch off)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).