[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Letting go ain’t no walk in the park. We all hang on to things that we’ve done or things that have been done to us to a certain degree, but it doesn’t have to be this way! This week Sean and Ed discuss how we can leave the excess baggage behind…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- 10 Tips to Let Go of the Past
- 40 ways to let go and feel less pain
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a free resource – The Secret of Letting Go by Guy Finley (PDF)
- Ed’s favourite (well, top 10) movie is Life is Beautiful. It really is…
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).