[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Life is uncertain in many ways. Sure, there are things that we can do to protect ourselves but there’s little that can prepare us for that unexpected phone call or worse. So how do we stop this uncertainty from leading to increased anxiety?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- How uncertainty fuels anxiety
- What is Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle?
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggest you do something that creates a feeling of control…
- Ed is interested in Pokemon Go… Casey Neistat’s funny little video is a good intro to those that don’t know much about it yet
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).