[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Pain is a massively complex issue. We’ve dealt with it a little in the past but thought it was a topic worth revisiting, this time with an expert to help us out. Enter Belinda Claire of Pain Care Massage, a good friend of Ed and Sean’s…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Take a look at Belinda’s website to learn more about how she can help
- Neuroplasticity: You Can Teach An Old Brain New Tricks
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends Meditation Oasis and the book Full Catastrophe Living
- Ed found a great TED Talk – the mystery of chronic pain
- Belinda mentioned two of her favourite books – Molecules of Emotion and When the Body Says No
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).