[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We’ve had a listener request to discuss the topic of trust. Basically, after a divorce our listener is struggling to trust his new partner. It’s something that can affect us all so let’s dive in to this topic…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- How to rebuild trust, even if it feels impossible
- 5 ways to rebuild trust
- More tips on regaining trust…
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends one of his own classics – What Colour is Your Knicker Elastic?
- Ed found a great article that lists 10 great relationship-based books
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).