[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
There was a time when Live in the Present was an actual course with real people in a real room. One of those people was David O’Brien who we’re delighted to have on the show this week. David works within the NHS. He’s a committed father, keen photographer and generally a darn good guy. This is his story…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Check out David’s photography Facebook page
- Follow David on Twitter
Resource of the Week
- Sean invited you to look in that mirror again. Don’t forget the Live in the Present book too
- Ed demands that you watch this short video: What Would Happen If Humans Disappeared?
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).