[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Valentine’s Day has been and gone. If you were fortunate enough to spend it with a loved one then you’ll know that keeping that relationship on track isn’t the easiest thing in the world. Let’s have a chat about what it takes to keep a great relationship going, year after year…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- 10 Proven Ways to Improve Your Relationship
- … another ‘how to’ for relationships
- 36 questions to make you fall in love
- To fall in love with anyone, do this
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggested his books What Colour is Your Knicker Elastic and Tantra, Sex, Orgasm & Meditation
- Ed has seen a great little movie called Cuban Fury (it’s on Netflix), here’s the trailer
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).