[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Up, down, left, right. Our moods are all over the show! Some can hold theirs steady for a while but eventually we all have an up or a down. So how can we level things out? Do we even need to?! Let’s talk…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- We’re putting these podcast on YouTube now if it helps 🙂
- A few more mood boosting tips
- 10 Simple Ways to Boost Your Mood and Relieve Stress
- 7 foods to boost your mood naturally
- Drug free ways to boost your mood
- Get your daily comedy fix form Jerry Seinfeld
Resource of the Week
- Sean had one of his creative resources to share – use your ears, take responsibility, use your creative potential, stop moaning!
- Ed demands you read James Altucher’s blog – How to Use Heroin Legally
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).