[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
After a difficult week for team LITP we thought we’d have a simple discussion about life, death and all of the wonderful, scary, happy and dangerous bits in between.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- An interesting video about where ISIS have come from
- Russell Brand has the solution for terrorism
- Our old favourite – Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
- What really matters at the end of life?
- It’s time we talked more openly about dying
Resource of the Week
- Sean’s resource is you. Spend some time with yourself, do good and be good to yourself
- Ed has found a great little clip about a couple of chaps that are walking every road in their city
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).