What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s Thanksgiving time in the States (and a few other places, interestingly) so a show about the valuable lessons it can teach us all seems appropriate. You’ve heard it before and you’ll hear it again – you need as much gratitude in your life as you can possibly get.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a few words about this week’s topic
- If you’re game for a laugh then read The Great Disruption
- The Transformative Power of Gratitude
Resource of the Week
- Sean says you just eat your next meal with a genuine sense of wonder and gratitude
- Ed demands that you watch Planes, Trains & Automobiles NOW
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).