What’s Coming This Episode?
Immigration seems to be in the news a lot of late so Sean and Ed decided to cast their eyes over the morning papers and weigh in with an opinion or two.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- ‘2000 migrants tried to enter tunnel’
- Bitter Lake, the Adam Curtis documentary, is worth digesting (UK only, sorry!)
- Here’s that really unhelpful Daily Express cover
- The Power of Empathy (and why it always trumps sympathy)
Resource of the Week
- Sean says it’s time you watched Schindler’s List again. He’s right…
- Ed is addicted to Casey Neistat’s daily YouTube updates
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).