[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Well our audio course has come to an end so it’s back to listener requests in the show this week. One such listener emailed in asking us to help with his issues of fear and doubt so Sean and Ed have duly obliged.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- 4 Reasons We Should Overcome Fear
- Some great interviews and meditations on Fear here at fear.less
- TED Talk – Karen Thompson Walker: What fear can teach us
- and more! … Top 5 TED talks for overcoming fear
Resource of the Week
- Sean wants you to develop a positive mantra this week
- Ed has found a convenient blog that explains why folks like him are always late – optimism!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).