[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Throughout your journey, you will be blown off course. Issues will develop. Problems will occur. There will be storms and crises. The further you go, the more you will develop your self-understanding and the clearer your path will become. We’re coming to the conclusion of our course…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a great app called Mind Maple that will help with your work productivity
- Ed was wondering what it would feel like to see yourself age 100 years over the course of a few hours then stumbled across this amazing video
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).