[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Holy moly, we made it to 100 episodes! Who’d have guessed?!
This is a special episode so we took the show on the road today. You might notice a bit of background noise but hey, we’re celebrating! It’s something we should all do more often.
Thank you SO MUCH to all of our listeners, contributors, complainers and fans. We couldn’t have done it without you 🙂
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Thanks to Josie and her team at The CoffeeCo for letting us record there today
- Phil Crawford from Hospice of the Good Shepherd joined us today, they do some great work – have a look at The Colour Run they’re putting on in July
- Thanks to Mark Pollard of Vantage Law for his appearance again today – he appeared for a full episode 59, Dealing with Traumatic Events
- ‘Why It’s Important to Celebrate. A lot.‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean says have a party. As soon as you can and, if necessary, for no particular reason (there’s ALWAYS a reason)
- Ed remembered a great lecture by a chap that dresses as if he’s off to a party every day of his life
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).