[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Finally, we’ve arrived at a point where depression is given the attention is deserves. Despite this, it’s still a condition that can go unnoticed so easily.
How have we’ve managed to go 98 episodes without discussing this in details?!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Great definition of depression by the clever folks at Rethink
- ‘Mindfulness-based therapy shows promise‘
- … and a similar article over at The Telegraph
- Some well know names that suffer(ed) from depression
- Unrelated, but check out the work of our regular listener Connie Rose (side note from Ed: can creativity help with depression? Wish I’d asked Sean that now…)
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a list of apps for iOS and Android that will help you combat and understand depression
- Ed suggest that if you think you may be experiences some of the effects of depression then you should get help – and here’s a great place to start
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).