[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s just so darn easy these to waste time. To postpone. To delay. So why do we? Because we can? Or are we hiding from something. Procrastination is this week’s topic and Ed is a master!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- Procrastination definition
- Looking for something to work on? Try The 4 Hour Work Week
- ‘Effective Ways to Eliminate Procrastination‘
- ‘The Much Delayed War on Procrastination‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a list of apps via this website that will help if you’re stuck in a rut
- Ed has a website too which is jammed full of great resources to delve in to
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).