What’s Coming This Episode?
The PR machine is in full effect once again for 50 Shades of Grey. To be fair though, the chatter is almost all from us rather than the media. But why are we so obsessed and why are so many flocking to see it when they could so easily find a similar release online elsewhere? Safety in numbers? A wider discussion about repression and inner feelings beckons…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- Here’s the trailer for 50 Shades of Grey for those that haven’t seen it
- Film buff Mark Kermode gives his verdict here
- All men watch porn, apparently
- … yet most find porn morally dubious
Resource of the Week
- Both Sean and Ed thought of the same resource – Sean’s book Tantra, Sex, Orgasm & Meditation (Kindle version here too)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).