What’s Coming This Episode?
Self esteem is an often overlooked area of self improvement. Be good to others, take care of the world and those around you, sure. But how much does what we think about ourselves shape us? Quite a lot, we’re guessing…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- What is self esteem then, hey?
- Take a personality test, Rosenberg Scale style
- Top notch mental health charity Mind with some great advice for self esteem
- Enough of You, Let’s Talk About Me
Resource of the Week
- Sean has a bunch of quotes related to self esteem that you should check out plus a great article that will help to build your child’s self esteem – get ’em while they’re young!
- Want to feel better instantly? Get some more ELO in your life says Ed! Better you’ve never heard THAT as a self help tip
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).