[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
The influence that we get from another person maybe positive or negative. A person’s behaviour maybe so bad that they teach how not to act. So who decides who gets the power?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- Sean & Ed discussed a similar(ish) theme many moons ago
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended a book called Meetings with Remarkable Men
- Ed is wading through the impressive House of Cards right now. Sign up for a free 30 day account with Netflix to watch for free if you feel like it (the original is on there too)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).