[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s Christmas which can mean only one thing – it’s time to SHOP. That’s a bit harsh really as Christmas has many meanings, but for many the joy (and addiction?) of shopping reaches fever pitch. Let’s explore that shall we?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Sean has seen the high brow Nativity 3 this week
- Hey, there’s a Wikipedia entry that explains the actual definition of Retail Therapy
- ‘Feeling sad? Go shopping because it really does make you happier, say psychologists‘
- Have you SEEN the John Lewis advert? How about the Sainsbury’s one?
- Keep up the good work Action for Happiness
- If anyone has a spare Fujifilm X100S lying around then Ed would love to take it off your hands
Resource of the Week
- Sean implores you to read this article, ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic‘ and explore this article about addiction and it’s effect on the brain
- Ed has found a handy little app that hides you from the bots, the fuzz and those pesky CIA agents that are watching your every move – Tunnel Bear
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).