[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
The title of this show is a little misleading as you’ll quickly realise. Sean isn’t a big fan of negative words and ‘No’ is pretty much as negative as it gets.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Ed is a web designer, in case you didn’t know
- Real Mind Control: The 21-Day No-Complaint Experiment
- We love Zen Habits
- Brothers in arms over man hugs
Resource of the Week
- Sean used this guest blog post from Zen Habits as a basis for much of his thoughts in to todays show: 7 Simple Ways To Say “No”
- Ed has found an app called Cuddlr that allows you to meet up with people nearby and share a hug. What could possibly go wrong? Check it out
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).