What’s Coming This Episode?
If there’s one certainty in life it’s that, for all of us, there will be an end. Dealing with our own is tricky enough to get your head round but, often, the loss of another can be the hardest thing of all.
Sean and Ed are chatting about loss this week as well as the wider issue of change.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Sean has been to see Nativity 3…
- … and Ed has been wowed by the slightly more adventurous Interstellar
- The teenage cancer victim that gave it his all till the end
- ‘All this technology is making us anti-social‘
- The funeral scene from Love Actually
- ‘Will destroying a house ease the pain of April Jones’s murder?‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean had the audacity to mention our very own book! It makes sense though. More info here
- Ed has two films that you MUST watch to learn a thing or two about death: The Fountain and Life is Beautiful
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).