What’s Coming This Episode?
The law of attraction would state that you need to be able to give in order to receive. When it comes right down to it all that we ever give is love. It may be in the form of charity as money, food or water aid or disaster relief. We may volunteer our time or resources. We may give gifts for birthdays, Christmas, weddings and so on. All we ever give is love, love is all there is.
Are you a giver or a taker? Enjoy your giving and remember that to receive you need to give.
It’s The Self Help Podcast! Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has of course written a blog post for this week’s show and here it is
- Ed has completed his adventure across the Highlands of Scotland! He’s not had chance to do a full write up yet but check out his JustGiving page for details (and to sponsor if you can!)
- The JFK ‘Ask Not’ speech is well worth a watch
- A bit about the Law of Attraction and both Karma and Dharma
- 4 things you need to know about the UK’s international aid budget
Resource of the Week
- Sean has another WikiHow page that you should investigate, ‘How to Give Gifts Unconditionally‘
- Ed suggests you all think of a challenge, nominate a charity that means a lot to you then use JustGiving to make fund-raising a breeze
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).