What’s Coming This Episode?
When we feel devalued by rejection it is because we do not value our self enough. The feeling of rejection happens within us, it is not done to us we do it to our self.
That said, rejection is something that will haunt us all at one time or another, so let’s dive deeper and explore it this week…
It’s The Self Help Podcast! Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has of course written a blog post for this week’s show and here it is
- Ed is off cycling across Scotland very shortly indeed. More info right here
- Helium sticks in action! Try this with your work colleagues…
- Conrad Rafique is Sean & Rie’s physical exercise guru
- ‘Why We Must Teach Digital Natives How to Be Alone‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a cool WikiHow page that adds yet more clarity to this weeks topic
- Ed insists you watch this 10 minute TED Talk that explains the beauty of nature and the importance of gratitude
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).