What’s Coming This Episode?
Some addictions are unconscious habits while others are avoidance habits. It can be easy to slip into habits of behaviour through family and friends etc. You may even have a genetic propensity towards certain behaviours.
What are you addicted to?
It’s The Self Help Podcast! Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- Sean’s blog post from this week, the perfect companion to the show 🙂
- That Visa World Cup advert is kinda interesting
- We’ve talked about addiction in the past of course. Here’s a link to episode 12
- ‘Almost two-thirds of adults in England classed as overweight by health body‘
- Emile Coue and the “Law of Reversed Effort“
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this page which lists 9 Addiction Recovery Apps. Nice
- Ed has stumbled across a clever guy called Jason Silva who has an amazing YouTube channel called Shots of Awe
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).