[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
First up, apologies for the sound quality on Sean’s side of the microphone this week. The test run was fine I swear! We’ll make sure all is as it should be next week once more. ^Ed
Forgiveness may be difficult but it’s not impossible.
Again and again I work with people who are weighed down and disabled by their past experiences or from their negative attachment to what is happening to them right ‘now’. They can get angry with me when I talk about forgiving and letting go. They will often shout and tell me that I don’t understand when I tell them that if they become grateful for what they have ‘now’ they will be able to let go of their negative thoughts and feelings of the past and create a happier, healthier future.
It’s The Self Help Podcast! Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post on today’s topic: Forgive, Let Go & Live
- Having trouble with iTunes when subscribing to the show? Try Stitcher instead
- Richard Branson’s thoughts on forgiveness
- Ten Great Moments in Forgiveness History
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Great movie!
- Live in the Preset, the book. Well worth a read
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended The Secret Gratitude Book
- Ed suggests you check out and try the Forgive Challenge, setup by Desmond Tutu
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).