What’s Coming This Episode?
Feedback is either a blessing or a curse depending on whether you want it or, the intention of the person giving it to you. Feedback can be positive or negative, useful or critical. However, even critical feedback is useful when it is well intended and given from the point of care or love.
Anyway, what is feedback? Should we do it and is it useful?
It’s The Self Help Podcast! Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- Sean’s blog post from this is worth a read as always!
- Link to last week’s ‘Retirement’ episode which had tongues a’wagging
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this page called ‘How to Give a Feedback Sandwich…‘
- Ed urges you all to take 20-25 minutes to read this great blog post on kindness: ‘Masters of Love: The Importance of Kindness in a Relationship’
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).