[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Kindness is in the same spectrum as love. It is part of the positive forces that brings people together, solves problems and creates happiness. Worth discussing then wouldn’t you say?
It’s The Self Help Podcast! Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- Sean’s blog post where he writes about kindness
- It’s not too late to sponsor Sean – he completed his 1ok run and lived to tell the tale
- The Importance of Kindness – the video that inspired this week’s episode
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Crime rate in England and Wales falls 15% to its lowest level in 33 years
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned an app, an Acts of Kindness app! There really is an app for everything hey?
- Ed suggests a book – Congratulations by the Way, Some Thoughts on Kindness – by George Saunders, who just happened to be the chap that narrated the video that kickstarted this episode
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).