What’s Coming This Episode?
Why do you go to work? Do you jump out of bed shouting ‘hooray’? If not why not? A few people will be doing what they do each day because they simply love it and would carryon doing it what ever happened. Sadly many people will be going to work simply for the money and hating everyday of their life. Let’s talk about money (thanks to Mike for the episode suggestion).
It’s The Self Help Podcast. Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has run his 10k! Sponsor him – what an achievement!
- Our friend at Good Podcast listens to shows at double speed!
- Here’s Sean’s accompanying blog post for this weeks topic
- Ed is obsessed with Bitcoin
- Like bartering? Check out U-Exchange
- UK’s first barter system launched
- Some homework for next week – watch The Importance of Kindness, a wonderful short animation
- Shout out to my pal Rob Bence of RMP Property
- Rupert Murdoch is worth a follow on Twitter and so is Richard Branson
Resource of the Week
- Sean goes for his classic money resource – Secrets of The Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker.
- Ed watched a great London Real video podcast episode last week featuring Dan Peña, who’s a force of nature
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).