[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Grrrrrrrr. Anger! Angry boys. Angry girls. Angry Birds. We’re all susceptible to the red mist, dealing with anger comes easier to some more than others.
It’s negative sides are all too apparent, as emotion spills into violence. Not good. Violence resulting from anger is a clear sign that one or both sides involved need to seek help very quickly indeed.
Take a deep breath… it’s The Self Help Podcast. Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean’s still going with his detox. We spoke about this at length a couple of weeks back
- Check out the Winter Paralympics if you haven’t already
- ‘How to control your anger‘ (NHS)
- Amazing in depth view from the father of a mass murderer, Peter Lanza, whose son had anger issues on a whole other level that weren’t (or couldn’t be?) dealt with
Resource of the Week
- Sean has an article for you ‘How to Get Rid of Anger‘
- Ed was almost about to mention the movie ‘Anger Management‘ but thought better of it (it’s not that good really). Instead, he implores you to watch the classic ‘12 Angry Men‘. Surely one the best movies there ever has been and it’s available for free on YouTube!!!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).