[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
For those listening to this on March 20th 2014 (the date we published it), sound the klaxons – it’s the UN International Day of Happiness!
Happiness is a bit of a fuzzy concept and can mean a million different things. One thing’s for sure though, EVERYONE is searching for it.
Take a deep breath… it’s The Self Help Podcast. Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Fancy joining Sean and I for a bit of Wirral-based business networking? Here’s the link…
- UN International Day of Happiness – 20th March 2014
- Thanks to Action for Happiness for alerting us to this momentous occasion
- The Dark Side of Happiness
- Wikipedia’s ‘fuzzy’ definition of happiness
- Jim Carrey standup – The Happy Guy
- Ed’s a big fan of the app Timehop
Resource of the Week
- Sean is keen for you all to read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin (nice name!)
- Ed encourages our listeners to check out the new and improved (and gorgeous!) TED Talks website. Watch one a day and after a month you’ll be rocking
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).