[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
What happens when ‘life’ gets in the way of what we really, really, really want to do? Bills to pay, jobs to go to, etc. Where’s your passion? Are you living out someone else’s idea of a life well lived?
The ultimate test – do you relish getting out of bed in the morning?
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Link to last weeks show in case you missed it, was such fun having Rie with us!
- Thanks to Chris at MSDL for saving the life of Rie’s laptop
- Sean is back running in large part thanks to our pal Conrad – we WILL have him on the show soon!
- A day on venus lasts longer than a year – TRUE
- The success story of Ricky Gervais is one we love reading about
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life…“
- Ed runs a design & photography company called Dupe Creative, didn’t you know?
- Mention to Joanne Finnerty Recruitment this week – we love Jo!
- Shout outs to The Secret, The Magic, Bob Proctor, John Assaraf AND Joe Vitale part way through
- Ed is a big fan of One Mole Digging a Hole and Can You See Sassoon. Intellectual…
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris is a must read for the 21st century entrepreneur
- The E-Myth Revisited is a great book. Well, Sean thinks so anyway
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggests that you try The Attractor Factor (Joe Vitale), The Passion Test (Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood) and The Key to Living the Law of Attraction (Jack Canfield) – or maybe just get one and read it 100 times
- Ed highly recommends that you dive into the roundtable interviews by The Hollywood Reporter. This is his favourite so far, with Matt Damon, Richard Gere, Denzel Washington and more…
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).