[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Money is an amplifier. Spend it wisely and you’ll see positive changes in your life. Make some poor decisions and odds are that you’ll spiral downwards. Our relationship with money is programmed into us at an early age but, ultimately, we’re all entrepreneurs of one kind or another.
In other news, Sean wishes his mother-in-law a happy birthday and is slightly frustrated over the lack of progress on his loft conversion. Here comes the Autumn. Ed might just have taken the best photo of his life but curses the little man who posed for it as he kept our host up all night, meaning that Ed might sound a little more groggy than usual.
Full marks to the listener that spots Sean’s stomach rumbling on one occasion this week. Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- The best photo that Ed has taken? Maybe, just maybe…
- Plastic banknotes ready for 2016, says Bank of England
- Revealed: The world’s happiest nations
- Ed mentioned Action for Happiness. Check ’em out.
- Get involved with the 21-Day Kindness Challenge now! Quick! If the challenge is over, fear not. Go forth and be kind regardless
- DailyLamrim.com – Inside Buddhist Meditations, by Vide Kadampa
- Edward Lamb – Tales from an Underachieving Entrepreneur
- Take a look at BBC documentaries Money and Power and Masters of Money
- The Sixty Minute Debt Buster by Rob Parsons
- Memoirs of a Fruitcake by Chris Evans is well worth a read
- Bill Gates is spending his money wisely and plans on eradicating HIV
- Angry Birds: the story behind iPhone’s gaming phenomenon
- What is oniomania?
SHOULD ED KEEP HIS TITLE OF ‘ENTREPRENEUR’? EMAIL US ‘YES’ OR ‘NO’ to podcast [at] liveinthepresent.co.uk (or, if you’re reading this via our weekly email, just hit the reply button.
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends T.Harv Eker’s Secrets of the Millionaire Mind in both audio and book format. Also take a look at The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale.
- Ed recommends the documentary DVD series and book The Ascent of Money by the super-smart Naill Ferguson. Epic knowledge.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).