[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Is Love All You Need? If it is, then why do we spend so much of our lives chasing other things? Sean has his own definition of love, and talks a lot about elasticity. Sean proclaims his love for Ed! So stay tuned, enjoy and let us know your thoughts in the comments on our website.
Sean is STILL running! Go Sean. Ed is remembering an old friend that passed away recently. Sean apologises for his synthetic shirts that have been rustling in recent episodes.
Show Notes and Links
- Tom Boon is Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro for Raleigh International. Tom’s aim is to help fundraise enough money so Raleigh can build a kindergarten in Sabah, Borneo. Sponsor him!
- Twitter abuse story , BBC
- Greek definitions of love
- Ed mentioned Lift App AGAIN
Resource of the Week
- Sean is a big fan of the meditation resource, Headspace, which has been put together by some clever people including Andy Puddicombe,
- Ed has been playing with an iPhone app called Everest which helps you to plan and build towards your dreams.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave a Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).