[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Sean and Ed discuss plastic surgery, moving on to the wider question of how important do we view our physical appearance? Would we be happier without all forms of physical self improvement? Where do we draw the line between supposedly healthy things such as shaving, makeup, etc. and surgical implants, gender switching and the like?
Aside from this, Sean talks meditation recordings and Ed is celebrating 5 years of self employment. Enjoy!
Show Notes and Links
- The last words of some of Texas’s 500 death row inmates
- The Rolling Stones played Glastonbury
- For a marriage that endures, bite your tongue
- A history of plastic surgery
- The pursuit of beauty: what compels women to go under the knife?
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned a book by Susan Lancaster, ‘Stay Young, the Golden Years are the Pits!’. You can read Sean’s review of the book here or grab a copy right here.
- Ed talked about the popular photo sharing app Instagram. Download it for your smart phone now and don’t forget to follow Ed to see what he’s been up to 🙂
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave a Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).