What’s Coming This Episode?
This week we welcome author Tanya Leary, author of Time for Bed Baby. Becoming a parent is an incredible, exciting, exhausting adventure. Time for Bed Baby celebrates the bond between parent and child and the simple pleasures of the bedtime ritual whilst also recognising the need for mums to take time out to look after themselves. Huge thanks to Tanya for joining us this week!
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Time for Bed, Baby – grab a copy of Tanya’s wonderful new book
- Check out Tanya on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook guys
Resource of the Week
- Sean and Ed gave a special mention to Tanya’s fantastic book
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).