What’s Coming This Episode?
We preach the importance of confidence on this show quite a bit but when it goes missing then we can feel like imposters. Imposter syndrome is a serious condition and well worth exploring – bit it’s not as simple as it seems as first.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- A brief rundown of imposter syndrome
- The 5 types of imposter syndrome
- This is really good… 21 ways to overcome imposter syndrome
Resource of the Week
- Sean found an interesting blog he wanted to share
- Ed’s a bit obsessed with Withnail & I and this interview with the director is cool
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).