What’s Coming This Episode?
Distractions are everywhere but can we always blame them? A listener emailed us to say she had been struggling to focus on meditation, television, perhaps a few other things. Can a lack of concentration be put down to daydreaming? Or can it be a symptom of something more serious?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Repetitive behaviour
- 10 reasons why you can’t focus
- How to fix a lack of concentration
- 8 ways to improve your focus
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended a resource that lists some interesting ayurvedic herbal remedies
- Ed thinks it’s time you watched As Good As It Gets again
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).