What’s Coming This Episode?
Losing a loved one is about the toughest thing a person can go through. Death can come as a shock. Sometimes we have years of warning. When it comes though, grief will often take over. So how long should we set aside to grieve? Weeks? Months? Sean and Ed discuss this very topic this week…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Simon Thomas ‘weak and broken’ after wife Gemma’s death
- Chase Reeves wrote about the death of his son a year on from their loss
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
- Ed has just read When Breath Becomes Air. Amazing book and very relevant to this week’s show
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).