What’s Coming This Episode?
Human-driven climate change has been proved beyond all reasonable doubt. Many folks, whilst aware of this, are able to continue their lives without the weight of the world on their shoulders. For those of us that spend out days worrying about what we should do, anxiety can creep up on us. So how do we deal with that and how to we refrain from reflecting it on others whilst getting them engaged?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Ed gets his renewable electricty through Octopus Energy. Sign up now for a £50 bonus!
- Earth temperature timeline
- Suggest you budding environmentalists follow George Monbiot, Simon Evans, Alex Steffen and Chris Boardman
- Rewilding Britain
Resource of the Week
- Sean looked at 50 ways to shrink your carbon footprint
- Ed was bowled over by The Great Disruption by Paul Gilding
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).