What’s Coming This Episode?
Confidence is a tough one to pin down. Where does it come from? Are we born ready or do we learn it as we grow older? Can it be taught later in life? Let’s hope so…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- 25 killer actions to boost your confidence
- Small man syndrome is real!
- Our friend Daf has a site called Symbols of Light
- Tips for building confidence and self esteem
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended a book by Paul McKenna
- Ed remembered a great Do Lecture video that he thought you’d like
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).