What’s Coming This Episode?
A recent piece of news hit us hard – the case of a 13 year old girl who sadly lost her life. From this great sadness, her parents managed to find the courage to donate organs from her body which went on to save the lives of 8 others. Organ donation is a tricky but fascinating philosophical area to discuss so Sean and Ed thought they’d have a go.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the topic, well worth a read
- Here’s the BBC article about the young girl who saved so many
Resource of the Week
- Sean shared the link to register to donate your organs (UK only)
- Ed reembered the film Young Frankenstein
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).