What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s that time of year. An indifferent summer in the UK means we pack out bags and head south in search of sun, sea, sand and… sanity. But do holidays always help us? Are we having the right kind of holiday? Sean and Ed dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the topic, well worth a read
- Grab a Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- Becoming Minimalist on the perfect holiday
- How to plan the perfect holiday
- What makes the perfect holiday?
Resource of the Week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).